Monday, 21 March 2016

Man Engulfed In Flames After His Mobile Phone Battery Catches Fire In His Pocket (Video)

A shocking video has emerged of the moment a man became engulfed in a ball of flames after his mobile phone battery caught fire in his pocket. The incident, which occurred in in Pakistan, was captured by a witness who caught the horrifying scene on camera as the man frantically tried to put out the flames. At the beginning of the clip, the man can be seen casually walking down a road after getting off a bus. At first, he does not appear to be aware that his pocket has caught fire. The flames quickly spread up to his arm and engulf his shirt, sending him running and screaming in pain as he turns into a ball of fire.
Horrified bystanders attempt to help him put out the flames, with one man striking him with a rug in a bid to stamp out the fire, but to no avail. A local market worker then threw a large bucket of water at the man and after a second attempt at dousing the flames, he finally managed to extinguish the fire. The video concluded with the man stumbling towards the camera while struggling for breath. His condition is not yet known following his ordeal.

Watch the horrifying video below:

3 comments:

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!