Monday, 21 March 2016

SAD! 300-level Student Of UNILAG Dies After Allegedly Taking Poison

A 300-level microbiology student of the University of Lagos, Jacob Eniola, has died after allegedly consuming a poisonous substance known as sniper. The victim was said to have been rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, where he gave up the ghost on Sunday. It is, however, unclear why the victim took the poison.
It was gathered that the management of the school had already launched an investigation into the case. A source said the victim took the poison on Saturday evening. Friends of the deceased have also started pouring encomiums on the late student, whom they described as gentle and easygoing. 

Source: Punch 

1 comment:

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!