Thursday, 28 April 2016

Oh No! Two Men Drop Dead After Taking Sex Enhancing Drugs To Make Their Manhood Perform Better In Bed (Photo)

Saddam Masutha, Simon Mohlala (middle) and Choma Shai holding the tshikwane (Photo:Joshua Sebola)
Two men have dropped dead after taking a sex enhancing drug to make them perform better during sex. It was a bit of drama though, as a man dropped dead after drinking the herbs. However, to prove that the man might not have died after taking the herb, the man selling it also took it and minutes later, he also dropped dead. According to Daily Sun ZA, for many years, Aaron Mahlo (64) has dug and sold a herb called tshikwane, which is known as Sepedi viagra, exactly as his grandfather taught him.

For many years, his customers praised its effectiveness. They confirmed Aaron’s claim that the herb helps with cleansing men and giving them a sexual boost to satisfy their partners in bed. But things turned bitter and ugly last week when three of his clients started getting sick after taking tshikwane mixed with mbamba. The trio were at a tavern in Mongwaneng Village, outside Turfloop, Limpopo when they drank the drink and immediately, complained of stomach cramps. The trio were taken to a local hospital where one of them, James Sehlapelo (64), died.

Last Wednesday, the community got angry, accusing Aaron of giving the men poisonous tshikwane. A community representative, Mogala Mampa, witnessed what happened when Aaron insisted that he should also drink the mixture. “He said his products are not harmful because he has always sold them to people with sexual problems and they were happy with the results,” said Mogala. “He even insisted in front of everyone that he would take the tshikwane to prove it doesn’t kill.”

So villagers brought him the traditional beer which he mixed with the herbs and drank – but then, things went wrong. “A few minutes later, he started vomiting. He complained of severe stomach cramps,” said Mogala. “We called the police and he died a few hours later in hospital.”

Mogala told Daily Sun they had not forced Aaron to drink the tshikwane. “We just wanted him to explain to us how sure he was that his drink wasn’t harmful,” he said.

Aaron’s niece, Kedibone Mahlo, said her uncle has been selling tshikwane for years and no one had ever complained. “I’m surprised that he was accused of making harmful mixtures. We are hurt by his death.”

William Kgatle (68), one of the clients who survived, said: “When he advertised his tshikwane to us, he said it was strong and would help me satisfy my wife in bed. “But I nearly died because I started feeling pain in my tummy and vomiting at the same time. I no longer believe this herb works.”

Mankweng police spokeswoman, Constable Mosima Makgaba said: “We have opened two inquests and are investigating them. We are appealing to the community not to eat or drink things they don’t know. “We advise those who have taken the drink to visit their nearest hospital if they experience any pain.”


I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!