Monday, 11 April 2016

See What Was Discovered Inside An Electrical Box That Has Left Electricians In Total Shock

According to a shocking story shared on Morganton Facebook page, electricians who opened an electricity box to find extra bits of wiring they didn't put there, couldn't believe their eyes as they were in total shock. It was learnt that two huge snakes had somehow gotten inside the box, but fortunately for the two electricians, the snakes were already electrocuted by the electricity box in Morganton, North Carolina.

Officials explained: "The house is scheduled to be demolished. When the City workers opened the electrical box, they were greeted by two dead snakes that had managed to climb in. "Electric Services Director Brooks Kirby said his guys come across fried snakes every two or three years, and that’s one time too many. "One snake was electrocuted when it bit a wire while the other suffered a similar fate after biting its companion's tail."

3 comments:

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!