Thursday, 21 April 2016

Woman Gets Badly Burnt After E-Cigarette Explodes In Her Jean Pocket

A woman has been badly burned when an electronic cigarette battery exploded in her jeans pocket while she was parking her car. Katrina Williams, 26, of Richmond Hill in Queens says she was justt parking her car when the lithium ion battery she was carrying exploded so forcefully that it ripped the skin off her knee and shredded her jeans. The e-cigarette exploded so forcefully, it became lodged in the dashboard of her car. She was left with third-degree burns and has had to undergo numerous skin grafts.

"I'm in severe pain,' said Ms Williams to ABC News. 'It was like a firecracker that actually went off I was like in shock. I didn't know where it was coming from until I seen the actual explosion come out of my pocket.'

More pics after the cut.


I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!