Tuesday, 31 May 2016

My Goodness! See What Happened To This Nigerian Girl After Taking Popular Antibiotic (Graphic Photo)

This girl's skin got burnt after she took the antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections. She has been admitted in a hospital in Nassarawa state. Some twitter users in the know claim it is Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, a severe reaction to a medicine you've taken. It causes your skin to burn up. According to Encyclopedia,"it is a life-threatening skin condition in which cell death causes the epidermis to separate from the dermis. Treatment is similar to that for patients with thermal burns, and continued care can only be supportive."

So it may not be caused by the antibiotic in particular but the disease which causes severe reactions to some drugs. 


  1. I've not seen anything like that before.


I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!