Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Too Bad! Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Lagos After An Electric Wire fell On Her While She Crossed The Road

A 24-year-old nursing mother, Yewande Busari was killed when an electric wire fell on her as she was crossing the ever busy Oshodi express way on May 6th. Yewande was carrying her baby, Pamilerin on her back, fortunately he survived the electrocution. According to Sahara reporters, the streetlight pole that caused the tragedy was said to have been left unattended to by PHCN officials at the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company.

Speaking on the sad incident, the elder brother to the deceased lamented the nonchalance of the government and the electrical company in charge of the streetlights. “We have not heard anything from the government or seen anybody from them since my sister died. It was a government property that killed my sister, but nobody has come to pay us a visit,” he said.

So sad! May her soul rest in peace.


I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!