Thursday, 9 June 2016

Dancing Stunt Goes Horribly Wrong As Girl's Vagina Gets Burnt While Dancing Over Fire At A Pool Party (Photos)

A girl's desire to wow audiences nearly turned deadly after her vagina almost caught fire. The lady who was displaying during a pool party almost got herself burnt during the failed stunt. As she was shaking her buttocks to the tune of the music and the delight of the guys around, she lost composure and fell over the fire. She had to run away and find a way to douse the fire before she got burnt. See more pics after the cut.


  1. She's lucky the whole thing did not burn finish


I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!