Monday, 20 June 2016

Oh No! Beauty Queen Gets Severely Burnt By Gas Explosion (Photos)

A beauty queen, Chinenye  was severely burnt in a gas explosion while trying to boil water to bathe for work a few days ago. On-Air Personality, Blossom Emechebe who works at Anambra Broadcasting Service - ABS who is rallying up donations for her on her Facebook page wrote: She turned on the gas and struck the matches, it didn't come on. Then she did it again, and the explosion that will change her life happened.

The fire threw her against the door, and then blocked her exit. According to her, she didn't know the force that got her on her feet. She entered the fire and rushed out of the kitchen to the room, the fire chased her out, the rug where she was standing on got burnt.

See more pics below:

1 comment:

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!