Copy

Saturday, 13 May 2017

Residents Thrown Into Morning As 7-Year-Old Boy Is Electrocuted To Death In Benin (Photos/Video)

 
The residents of Omo-Iyamu street, off Country Home Motel road, off Sapele road, Benin City, the Edo state capital, were on Friday, thrown into mourning after a 7-year-old child was allegedly electrocuted to death by an electricity cable. 
 
The heartbroken residents lamented that the BEDC Electric cable fell in the neighbourhood and officials Of BEDC were called to rectify the situation in order to prevent any "accident" of any kind, but the officials didn't show up as the BEDC maintenance car was not available. 
The slain boy, Stanley Bobo was said to have gone out to play when he stepped on the live wire, automatically killing him and burning part of his body. The unfortunate incident threw the entire residents of the area into grief. 
 
Watch the video report below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!