Tuesday, 6 June 2017

OMG! Two Men Electrocuted Inside A Swimming Pool While Partying In Kenya (Video)

 
A serious mishap nearly caused the death of two men while they were swimming inside a pool during a party in Kenya. The two men were electrocuted while partying at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya over the weekend.
 
According to a Facebook user, Kenny Kaburu, the sad incident was caused by a live wire inside the swimming pool which unfortunately electrocuted the men while swimming, causing them to drown.
 
Luckily, they were rescued and resuscitated. The guys are currently recuperating in the hospital.
 
Watch video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!