Copy

Thursday, 15 June 2017

Tragedy In Imo As Popular Barber Is Electrocuted To Death (Photos+Video)

 
A Facebook user, identified as Ris Tseb, has taken to the popular social networking platform to share the shocking photos and video of a young man who was electrocuted to death. According to Tseb, the victim, identified as Ugochukwu Okele, who is a popular barber, was sent to his early grave through electrocution at Okwu Elugwu Okabia community in Imo state around 2pm yesterday after a high voltage electric cable fell off the pole and struck him. 

"TRAGEDY AT UMUHU OKABIA ORSU L G A OF IMO STATE. A popular barber at Okwu Elugwu Okabia near St Mary's Catholic Church -- Ugochukwu Okele (Atasie) was electrocuted around 2 pm today," he wrote.

See more photos and video below: 
 
Watch the video below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!