Copy

Friday, 29 September 2017

SAD! Two Schoolboys Die After Drinking Acid They Mistook For Fruit Juice (Photo)

Two young boys in India have died at a birthday party after drinking a bottle of sulphuric acid they thought was fruit juice. The boys died in agony after the horrifying mistake in Banglaore, southern India. Aryan Singh, 9, was with his best friend Sahil Sankar, as they celebrated Sahil’s eight birthday.

After having food, the boys happened to see a liquid stored in a glass bottle. Presuming the liquid to be a cold drink, the duo reportedly consumed it. After swigging the contents, however, they collapsed in pain and died. Doctors confirmed they had died from poisoning.

It emerged that Sahil’s father is a goldsmith, who had reportedly stored the acid in an old fruit juice bottle at his home. The acid was said to be used in his workshop to help melt gold and other precious metals.

A city police spokesman told local media: “It was Sahil’s birthday today. His father had kept the acid in the juice bottle. Thinking it was juice, the boys drank it.”

This is quite unfortunate! May their souls RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!