Copy

Tuesday, 31 October 2017

Oh No! Technician Electrocuted At The Lagos State House Of Assembly Premises

Tragedy struck in the Lagos State House of Assembly on Tuesday when a young  air conditioner (AC) technician was electrocuted while working at the assembly premises, Tribune has reported. The unlucky man, identified as Tobi was said to have been killed while working on the ACs at the Assembly chamber.
 
It was further revealed that Tobi was working alongside two of his colleagues who had no idea initially that he had been electrocuted. When his colleagues realized what had happened, they rushed him to the staff clinic at the secretariat, but he could not be revived.
 
There were indications that Tobi and his colleagues might have opted to work on the AC maintenance as no legislative activity was going on, as the lawmakers are currently on a short recess which is expected to last till November 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!