Copy

Tuesday, 20 August 2019

Nigerian Doctor Dies While Trying To Save Electrocuted Neighbour In Lagos

 
Ayeni Adeyemi David, a consultant physician in Lagos, has died in a horrific manner. Local reports revealed that the doctor passed away while he was trying to save his electrocuted neighbour in Lagos, over the weekend.

According to reports, the doctor was home when he heard the cries for help. He rushed out and intuitively tried to rescue his neighbour who suffered an electric shock.
 
Unfortunately for the doctor, he was also electrocuted in the process.

His family members have taken to social media to mourn him.

May his soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!