Copy

Thursday, 22 August 2019

SAD! Generator Fumes Kill Couple Who Got Married Last Year


Police in Niger, on Wednesday, confirmed the death of a couple in Maitunbi area of Minna from generator fumes. DSP Mohammed Abubakar, Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the state, said the incident occurred on Monday night.

“The incident occurred on Monday night, but was reported to the police on Tuesday by neighbours at 8: 00 a.m.,” Abubakar said.

He explained that the deceased couple, Malam Adamu Mohammed, 30 and Sumaiya Adamu, 20, got married in December 2018.

He said that Malam Dahiru Mohammed, a brother to the late Adamu, visited the couple on Tuesday.

The PPRO said that when Dahiru knocked on their door and there was no response, he left without seeing them.

“When nobody attended to Dahiru he left the house of the deceased couple,” he said.

He explained that neighbours who did not see them coming out from their apartment raised concerns and had to break in.

“When the neighbors discovered what had happened they reported the issue to the police,” he said.

Abubakar explained that on the fateful night, the deceased couple had put on the generator, which they recently purchased, in one of their rooms that had no ventilation and slept in the next room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m glad you visited Alabekee’s blog. I love to read your opinion. Please spare me few minutes of your valuable time and drop a comment because it will motivate me to blog better.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that apart from www.alabekee.com, Alabekee does not own any other blog/website. Also bear in mind that comments on this blog are not posted by Alabekee. Alabekee’s blog readers are totally responsible for the comments they post on www.alabekee.com.

Contact me for Inquiries/Tip-offs – alabekee44@gmail.com or Call 08060623254/09051251337

Follow me on Twitter-@AlabekeeOla
Instagram - alabekeesblog
Facebook - Alabekee Ola

Thanks so much for being part of Alabekee’s blog!